Saturday, May 25, 2013

Summer Productivity


In an attempt to create a slightly productive summer for myself, I've made a short list of goals I'd like to have achieved by the time it comes to a close.

1. Earn at least $500.
2. Go on a trip with some friends.
3. Go hiking at least ten times.
4. Successfully go to the pool/beach/lake without getting fried.
5. Keep up with my devotional.
6. Do at least one crafty thing each week.
7. Be selfless; spontaneously make & give things to others.
8. Get a tie-dye kit and tie-dye stuff... fitted bed sheet, pillow case, tank top, socks, etc.
9. Say yes more.
10. P90X. (This is going to be a tough one.)

So there you have it - my summer goals. Hopefully I'll be able to complete half (if not all) of them. As I complete each goal, I'll come back to this post and cross them out like this.

Do you have any goals for the summer? If so, let me know and comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment