Thursday, April 18, 2013

Food and Cats

More specifically my cat, Zoe. I received Zoe on my seventeenth birthday, and have not stopped torturing her with the incessant love since. But in all seriousness, this ball of snuggles has been such a blessing to me. I get quite lonely, so it's nice to know that she's there and willing to love me...as long as there's food involved for her as a reward. Yes, I am aware that it's a dysfunctional relationship, but I don't care. I'll live with it.

Tried my hand at flipping a pancake left handed today, which obviously ended well if you hadn't guess by the pancake's insides strewn all over the stove top. Technically, you couldn't really call this a pancake... it was more like a bunch of chocolate chips with a smidge of pancake batter mixed in. (It's the only way to make chocolate chip pancakes.) This was the most tasty pancake inhat entire batch, by the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment