Monday, May 27, 2013

iPhone Wallpapers //



One thing you should know about me? I change up my iPhone's wallpaper a lot;

a lot [uh lot] -
"Very many, a large number; also, very much. For example, A lot of people think the economy is declining , or Sad movies always made her cry a lot . It is sometimes put as a whole lot for greater emphasis, as in I learned a whole lot in his class . It may also emphasize a comparative indication of amount, as in We need a whole lot more pizza to feed everyone , or Mary had a lot less nerve than I expected . [Colloquial; early 1800s]" [source]

OKAY, you get the picture.
All of this to say, I absolutely love (and am always on the hunt for) finding new ones to renew my phone's appearance. I thought you guys might find it fun to view some of the ones I've accumulated over the years; feel free to save them and use them yourself!

(To view the full sized wallpaper, drag and drop the image into your address bar - aka the place you type URLs into to visit a website.)

Disclaimer: I do not own nor have I made any of the wallpapers listed above. Rights to the images remain the original creator's.

Did you use any of the wallpapers? Which ones are your favorite? Let me know by posting a comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment