Thursday, June 06, 2013

Recap


I realize that I haven't posted anything since over a week ago, but I'm afraid I won't be able to write anything elaborate until I finish my school work next Saturday (June 15th). So in the meantime, here are some pictures I've snapped during miscellaneous adventures I've taken over the past week.



{I tried a new drink at Starbucks // Very Berry Hibiscus w/o the berries}


{Jamison and I went to lunch with my dad after church, but his truck's tire malfunctioned. We stopped in a parking lot to fix it.}




{After lunch, Jamison and I took my niece to the pool.}




{Good form. (; }


{I'm quite fond of these two.}


{Olivia (niece) and my mom made this piece of death. Chocolate cake with double stuffed oreos in the center, chocolate icing, & whipped cream.}




{We went to the pool again later that week.}


{My weakness - boneless wings in the flavor Tongue Torch from Zaxby's}


{Olivia and I enjoying a good old fashioned game of thumb wars with a toy she got in her Wendy's happy meal.}


{Jamison's iPhone 5 came in the mail! Yay!}


{Enjoying a nice dinner at Chili's.}


{Listening to Demi Lovato's "Heart Attack" - this was her reaction.}


{Beautiful skies.}


{I somehow found time to rearrange my room. I know you may not know what it looked like before but... I didn't think of it before starting the renovations.}


{I accompanied Jamison's family to Stone Mountain last Saturday for a nice picnic followed by their famous laser show.}









{My darling cat who, most of the time, hates me.}


{Wasting time stacking coffee creamer at IHOP with my *ahem* college class after church.}


{A few days ago Jamison and I went to the lake, and ate some watermelon.}



{...and pizza.}


{Snuggles.}

That's it, folks! Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment