Thursday, July 11, 2013

Lovely Trends of July 2013


Over the past few months, I've noticed a growing trend of black and white stripes, floral prints, brown leather, beautifully draping tops, flowy skirts, and high waisted denim. Personally, I love all of these trends when worn both separately and together.

Naturally, I found some of my favorite versions of these styles on the one and only Pinterest, which inspired me to write a whole blog post about them. Unfortunately, there are few people in this world who have the opportunity to say they have an unlimited supply of money growing on their trees in the backyard, but for those of you who are either trying to save, or are simply tight on money, we can only dream about the possibilities found with those designer brands celebrities hold so dear.

Maybe in a few weeks when back-to-school shopping rolls around, I'll try to snag some finds at my local thrift store, but for now, I'll just blog about the threads I often dream of owning.

» FLOWY TOPS & DENIM «


FashionLoveAffair | American Threads | Anthropologie


» STRIPES «


Polyvore | ModCloth | ModCloth


» BROWN LEATHER & SKIRTS «


ModCloth | The Photo Gramps Blog | ModCloth


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHERE TO BUY


» BROWN LEATHER «

ModCloth | $165
Urban Outfitters | $49
Dooney & Bourke | $318
ModCloth | $85
ModCloth | $50
ModCloth | $110
Asos | $34
Asos | $43


» STRIPES «
Forever 21 | $25
ModCloth | $43
ModCloth | $65
Asos | $31
ModCloth | $48
ModCloth | $33


» DENIM «

Etsy | $20
Etsy | $30
Asos | $48
Urban Outfitters | $29

» SKIRTS «

Target | $20
ModCloth | $35
ModCloth | $50
Urban Outfitters | $70

What trends have you been loving this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment