Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wandering Wednesdays I - Downtown Acworth


With my Facebook friends posting fun pictures of their various spring break adventures, I have been getting quite fidgety and anxious to travel and see new things. After sitting at my computer for hours looking up dirt-cheap places to visit and having no luck, I decided to adventure to some places near me in hopes of finding something new and exciting! Downtown Acworth was the first place that came to my mind.

If you are interested in visiting Acworth but do not really have an idea of what there is to do there, check out Acworth's tourism website. It may be small, but Acworth holds a lot of history and tons of annual events (including an Easter egg hunt coming up in April).

I hope you enjoy the pictures I snapped of my adventure. Be on the look out for more posts about other upcoming adventures!

















He was upset because I was taking alot of pictures of him.


I have one word to explain this - silliness


My outfit.


Jamison got me this necklace for our two-year anniversary this past January. It has the Roman Numerals "I.I.MMXII" on it, symbolizing January 1, 2012, which is when we started dating.




Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment