Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Goals of 2014 & 2015


It is about time I write another goals post, seeing as the last one I wrote was for the summer of 2013! Posting about what I wanted to achieve that summer surprisingly helped me succeed more than I thought I'd be able to, so I thought it would be beneficial to make one for the coming year/year and a half, and see what happens.


1. Get a job. <- May 2014
2. Complete my first year of college. <- May 2014
3. Go to the beach. <- June 2014
4. Start P90x...and FINISH IT.
5. Get a dog.
6. Buy a car.
7. Go on a road trip.
8. Go on a mission trip to anywhere.
9. Have a mud fight.
10. Buy a camera.
11. Read Harry Potter 1&2, and "The Book Thief."
12. Read "More or Less," "Boundaries," and "A Purpose Driven Life."
13. Kayak.

What are some goals you have for the coming year?

No comments:

Post a Comment