Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Wandering Wednesdays II - Marietta Square


After I posted my last Wandering Wednesday, I realized that I had not really explained what this new series is about.

I have always relished the idea of traveling and photographing what I see, then blogging about it. As a college student, I very quickly realized the importance of finding places that were cheap enough for me to get to and explore. I came up with the name "Wandering Wednesdays" because it gave me a definitive day to post these wanderings on, and gave my reader an idea of when and what to expect.
Thus, Wandering Wednesdays - the blog series in which I "wander" throughout the week then blog about it every Wednesday.

This past week, I ventured into Marietta Square. Marietta Square is kind of like the Downtown Acworth of Acworth that I posted about last Wandering Wednesday. It's a historic part of town that has places you can eat, shop, and relax. One of my favorite things to do there is visit the park that is located in the center of it all. There are a ton of benches to sit in and absorb the glorious spring sun (finally), not to mention rest your feet after all that walking.
Below is my perspective of the Square. Enjoy!






















Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment