Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wandering Wednesdays III - Sunsets



Welcome to Darling Simplicity's third post in its newest blog series Wandering Wednesdays!
(View the |1st| &|2nd| posts by clicking the numbers.)

Due to the sudden pollen attack over the past week and a half in Georgia, I haven't been able to visit anywhere spectacular... unless you count running to Walmart to grab some popsicles to soothe my throat "spectacular."
I do have a couple exciting places I plan to visit in the upcoming weeks however but for now, I've decided to write this post about an adventure I had about a month ago.

Jamison spontaneously called me one late afternoon/early evening and said, "Hey, what are you doing right now?" I told him that I was about to leave school and he enthusiastically instructed me to grab my camera and that he was going to take me somewhere. Naturally, I was excited (and so thrilled to see that he shared my enthusiasm for taking pictures of things), and rushed home to grab my camera. Once he got to my house, we hopped into the car and were on our way.

A few questions (about where we were going), and moments later, we arrived at our destination. It's a little bridge near my house that crosses over a lake. You're able to park on either side of it and get out of your car to "sightsee" (I guess). Anyway, this was what we saw.

Enjoy!



Thank you so much for reading! Hopefully I'll have more exciting things to share with you in the near future.

2 comments: